Draft — write, manage and implement legislation
Draft is a better way to write, manage and implement legislation. The concept emerged from interviews with numerous clerks and aides in the local, state and federal government.
Some key features include —
- The ability to see the story of a document.
- Clerks can custom map permissions and flows based on the governments unique regulations and processes.
- Write legislation using legal language modules. Simplifying the process from writing XML.
- Keep all revisions and drafts in one place.
- Intelligently publish, share and manage legislation.
- Translate bills to law and publish straight to the civic code or regulatory statutes.