I am currently diving deep into research for my thesis. I am examining how the way that legal documents and legislation are drafted can be redesigned to be more understandable, reliable, just and accessible. I believe that our current system is not up to par to our current media age. Right now I am reaching out to those working on tangental projects for inspiration or possible collaboration.
Some concepts I am exploring —
- Traceable and accessible legislative management systems
- Issue-centered concept maps
- Legal drafting software that produces more legible writing
- New ways of displaying laws
- Vision concepts of future legal systems